Outside

I shall be leaving the house tomorrow. Oh dear. Just thinking about it makes 

Parents
  • 5am and I'm not sleeping!

You are both in a bad way.

I make the effort to leave the flat everyday.  Sometimes it's just to buy food.

In the past I locked myself away for days and didn't speak with anyone for a week or more.  It's not healthy.

I also enjoy long walks through the woods and countryside talking photographs of landscapes and nature getting some fresh air and avoiding crowds of people.

I find these kind of walks relaxing.

Perfectly normal for me, and it has been for as long as my family and I can remember. Before my autism was diagnosed, I assumed that an awful lot of my autistic traits were just the result of chronic sleep-deprivation. I'm fine with it so long as there's no externally imposed need to synchronise with the rest of society. It would be nice sometimes to be able sync to GMT rather than US Central time, but no treatment that I've ever tried has managed to dent it yet, so I just manage as best I can, as I've always done.

Perfectly normal for me, and it has been for as long as my family and I can remember. Before my autism was diagnosed, I assumed that an awful lot of my autistic traits were just the result of chronic sleep-deprivation. I'm fine with it so long as there's no externally imposed need to synchronise with the rest of society. It would be nice sometimes to be able sync to GMT rather than US Central time, but no treatment that I've ever tried has managed to dent it yet, so I just manage as best I can, as I've always done.

Children
No Data