Atypical

Just thought i would let you all know there's a new tv show on Netflix called Atypical that revolves a young lad on the spectrum dealing with love and family issues etc its actually quite good and makes a change doing tv shows centered round autistic people

Parents
  • I rarely watch TV shows, but I heard that the producers have made a point of having as many characters as possible played by autistic actors. That's a very positive move, and a great way to heighten the realism of the show.

• I rarely watch TV shows, but I heard that the producers have made a point of having as many characters as possible played by autistic actors. That's a very positive move, and a great way to heighten the realism of the show.

Children
  • im currently binge watching it ( it's one of things i love about netflix/amazon so i don't have to wait for next episode but also i hate that because i watch it all in one go and have to wait ages for the next series .

im enjoying it there's so much i can associate with but there's only the one person who's autistic unless more come later on in the series