Angry

Well I’ve just told my mother in law that I’ve been diagnosed and proceeded to inform her of some my issues of which one is lack of empathy to which she basically replied saying she wished she knew this before I married her daughter, insinuating she would of tried to stop it from happening. She then used the opportunity to attack me with the lack of task I do around the house(I’m currently living with in laws). Even though I’ve told her I struggle with social situations and don’t respond to aggression very well. I’m absolute fuming at this and now really don’t want to live here anymore but feel trapped as I have nowhere to go! 

Parents
  • Pretty typical - It was insinuated that I shouldn't be allowed to visit my dying father-in-law in the hospice or be kept away from the funeral because of my AS (on the off-chance that I might say something they arbitrarily disapproved of).. The outlaws took it as an opportunity to be pretty hateful to anyone they had harboured a grudge or jealousy for. The narcissistic mother-in-law is insanely jealous of my successful wife (her own daughter???) so an easy way to try to hurt her daughter is to poke at me. It has been made very clear that 'I am not part of their family'.

I cannot interface to people like that so I'm ok with it all. We've never needed anything from them (they hate that) because the family is all about controlling and abuse.

• Pretty typical - It was insinuated that I shouldn't be allowed to visit my dying father-in-law in the hospice or be kept away from the funeral because of my AS (on the off-chance that I might say something they arbitrarily disapproved of).. The outlaws took it as an opportunity to be pretty hateful to anyone they had harboured a grudge or jealousy for. The narcissistic mother-in-law is insanely jealous of my successful wife (her own daughter???) so an easy way to try to hurt her daughter is to poke at me. It has been made very clear that 'I am not part of their family'.

I cannot interface to people like that so I'm ok with it all. We've never needed anything from them (they hate that) because the family is all about controlling and abuse.

Children
No Data