Standing on side of foot?

My 7 year old son,  has recently started to stand on the side of his feet, when standing still. He walks normally but when still he turns his foot to the side and stands on the side of the foot. Not sure what to do as he balances and he is comfortable doing it (I am worried about his ankles). Does anyone else child do this? What is it called?

Parents
  • Greetings. After a little WWW-search, I found that this is called Underpronation. Type that word, or Pronation, into a Browser, and that should bring up a lot of Sites, both Medical and informal.

(A slight digression is walking upon tip-toes a lot, which is (supposedly) one of the signs of Autism... at least it was for myself, anyway...)

Have a Nice Day.

• Greetings. After a little WWW-search, I found that this is called Underpronation. Type that word, or Pronation, into a Browser, and that should bring up a lot of Sites, both Medical and informal.

(A slight digression is walking upon tip-toes a lot, which is (supposedly) one of the signs of Autism... at least it was for myself, anyway...)

Have a Nice Day.

Children
No Data