Hills - Arranged Partly In Line With The Quadrants, Anyone?

Greetings Anyone (!). But I expect this to be a very short if not completely "dead" Thread... (Sorry it has likely nothing to do with Autism, though.)

Is there, near to where you live, a small HILL (covered with Grass)? And if you travel a bit, there is another small HILL... and if you travel further - either backwards or forwards, are there more Hills... and if mapped, then they extend upon a LINE OF HILLS...?

Every Hill is in a Grassy area: some may be fenced-off, others may have a Concrete/Iron Utility Cover on them (like Drain Covers or other types of Access), or some may even have "Play Areas for small children" half-heartedly built upon them. But they are always a little "Bump" at least Seven-Foot wide, in a Grassy Area. Councils seem not allowed to dig these up and/or build upon them, and they are always built around, over, or are fenced off.

I have read some things about "Ancient Long Barrows". But I cannot find information about them being in lines, Quadrants or "GPS" in relation to Hills... might anyone have any information? There may be Historical Significance, but I cannot find that either.

(I only begin this Thread now, because I remember it, and this is one of those things which I cannot find out more about anywhere, and if I ever had the chance to Post something upon a Public Internet Forum, then this was one of the questions I had.) Surely someone else has noticed these things apart from myself...?

Parents
  • ...Gracious me, and Thanks to all who replied so far...

To Elephant-In-The-Room and Song, I have read about such things, and have (once had) great interest in them...

To LoneWarrior and Cloudy Mountains...the two of you are most likely correct, I think...! The thing is, I live in London, and have never seen these hills "dug up" as far as I remember. (Forty Years, note.) They (workers) always dig Around them, up Houses or Pavements, or Parks near to them... but they never touch the Hill itself. This is why I wondered what the darn things were about... and so Thanks for the insights.

Not sure what else to say, now... (!) Apart from Thank You very much to all...!

• Avebury, Glastonbury, Stonehenge, Old Sarum and Tintagel are all supposedly points.

• Hello Song!

No problem! Have you been to any of the sites? I love Avebury. It does have a very strange feeling. I don't know how to explain it. The Tea Rooms at Avebury Manor are also a place I enjoy. Scones and ancient Neolithic sites, always a good day.

I used to live near Findhorn in Scotland. That is a place to visit. There is a weird eco-village/commune there built on a supposed convergence of ley lines. There are neolithic stones all around the region. We'd do mushrooms or Mescaline (I was young, drugs are bad, mmmkay!) and watch the sun go down over the Forth of Firth. Some of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. Then you could see every star in the sky. Everything was perfect. It helped that I watched them with one of the only women I've ever been in love with. Some of my only good experiences on psychedelics. I'm not sure about ley lines but those were magical times. I'm lucky to have those memories.

Sorry to get all glossy eyed, lol. I just couldn't help it! Maybe ley lines do have some kind of power, never had a bad day around one!

• Hi Cloudy, oh I know all about the ley lines and the barrows, I meant the bumps that DC has seen.

Song

Reply Children
  • Hello Song!

No problem! Have you been to any of the sites? I love Avebury. It does have a very strange feeling. I don't know how to explain it. The Tea Rooms at Avebury Manor are also a place I enjoy. Scones and ancient Neolithic sites, always a good day.

I used to live near Findhorn in Scotland. That is a place to visit. There is a weird eco-village/commune there built on a supposed convergence of ley lines. There are neolithic stones all around the region. We'd do mushrooms or Mescaline (I was young, drugs are bad, mmmkay!) and watch the sun go down over the Forth of Firth. Some of the most beautiful sunsets I've ever seen. Then you could see every star in the sky. Everything was perfect. It helped that I watched them with one of the only women I've ever been in love with. Some of my only good experiences on psychedelics. I'm not sure about ley lines but those were magical times. I'm lucky to have those memories.

Sorry to get all glossy eyed, lol. I just couldn't help it! Maybe ley lines do have some kind of power, never had a bad day around one!