Random thoughts from home

These are not all original t o me but here goes ....

In the supermarket they sell bottles of liquid labelled "Still water".  At what stage will it cease to still be water.

And talking of water, one brand says it has percolated and been filtered  through rock for thousands oof years before being bottled. Good job they bottled it when they did as its best before date is only in a months time.

What does an occasional table become when it is not a table.

Who did the first person who bought a telephone want to ring?

Where did the first person who bought a car buy petrol from? Or who  did the first filling station sell petrol to?

How many people died eating poisonous mushrooms and berries before they knew which ones were ok to eat?

There are many more, so what are other contributors favourites?

Parents Reply Children
  • (...I am only jealous here that others are handier with Posting Camera Pictures than I am...!)

...There is a lot of this sort of japery upon "Health Foods"; Brands I recall are "Innocent" (as shown), "Naked", and "Rude Health". (Their designers are in a good mood until the establishment spots it and steps in...)

Main from myself, Just one thing for Posting today, though... is TV ADVERTS which warn: ALWAYS KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN.   ( I say Yes, Please, but easier said than done!)      :-)