Mobile phone advice

I am on the Autistic Spectrum and am thinking about getting a new mobile phone.  I don't want a smart phone as I find surfing the Internet awkward with such a small screen and I am not really interested in "apps" or games.  I just need to make and receive phone calls, send and receive texts, a basic two mega pixel camera would be useful, also some kind of memo function where I can store some information.    Does any one know if there are any autistic aspects to mobile phone, their use etc, please?  Can anyone suggest a good one, please?

Parents
  • Alcatel do a few basic phone versions.

Maybe have a look on the carphone warehouse website to see what they offer? There has been an increased demand for "grandad phones" (nickname for very basic calls and text message phones) so you will find a selection to choose from.

Nokia also did an updated rerelease of their 3310 which is still good but not as robust as the old nokias were.

• Alcatel do a few basic phone versions.

Maybe have a look on the carphone warehouse website to see what they offer? There has been an increased demand for "grandad phones" (nickname for very basic calls and text message phones) so you will find a selection to choose from.

Nokia also did an updated rerelease of their 3310 which is still good but not as robust as the old nokias were.

Children