Mobile phone advice

I am on the Autistic Spectrum and am thinking about getting a new mobile phone.  I don't want a smart phone as I find surfing the Internet awkward with such a small screen and I am not really interested in "apps" or games.  I just need to make and receive phone calls, send and receive texts, a basic two mega pixel camera would be useful, also some kind of memo function where I can store some information.    Does any one know if there are any autistic aspects to mobile phone, their use etc, please?  Can anyone suggest a good one, please?

Parents
  • the new samsung smart phones have bigger screens now. i used to hate internet based phones due to their tiny screens and weird on screen keyboard that my fingers were too fat for, and my fingers arnt fat lol but now they improved the phones with bigger screens. i got a samsung a10 and its screen is big enough for me to use it properly.... but now they made them even better as the newer smart phones double the screen size from the already big screen a10 and have a feature where you can slide or fold it out to have another screen worth to make them as big as a tablet now with the fold out double screen technology. its pretty neat. not sure what that versions called though but one of my work mates had one. 

edit: samsung fold, or samsung z fold or something, kinda reminds me of a book, but a futuristic book.

• the new samsung smart phones have bigger screens now. i used to hate internet based phones due to their tiny screens and weird on screen keyboard that my fingers were too fat for, and my fingers arnt fat lol but now they improved the phones with bigger screens. i got a samsung a10 and its screen is big enough for me to use it properly.... but now they made them even better as the newer smart phones double the screen size from the already big screen a10 and have a feature where you can slide or fold it out to have another screen worth to make them as big as a tablet now with the fold out double screen technology. its pretty neat. not sure what that versions called though but one of my work mates had one. 

edit: samsung fold, or samsung z fold or something, kinda reminds me of a book, but a futuristic book.

Children
No Data