cocaine + benzos = the cure for autism ?

H everyone,

I find a small amount of cocaine and some benzos make me feel normal it is great I find it so easy to talk to people and seem like a normal person it is great 

what are your thoughts on this? :)

Parents
  • There is no cure for autism.

You may be able to temporarily reduce your inhibitions, but not all autistic people are inhibited anyway. Some seem to talk as if they're on coke already. More interaction is not necessarily better interaction, and someone under the influence is not a great judge of their performance. I'm not saying there are no illegal 'therapeutic' drugs; LSD can help disrupt fixed ways of thinking and has the advantage of not being habit-forming. There's a reason why drug companies are trying to develop patented analogues of some of these chemicals. Despite them both being uppers, cocaine has a reputation for being more anti-social, and MDMA for being pro-social.

By the way you can edit the title this thread if you like by clicking on 'More' underneath the head post and then edit. That might save any possible defamation of the CEO of Amazon. Grinning

• There is no cure for autism.

You may be able to temporarily reduce your inhibitions, but not all autistic people are inhibited anyway. Some seem to talk as if they're on coke already. More interaction is not necessarily better interaction, and someone under the influence is not a great judge of their performance. I'm not saying there are no illegal 'therapeutic' drugs; LSD can help disrupt fixed ways of thinking and has the advantage of not being habit-forming. There's a reason why drug companies are trying to develop patented analogues of some of these chemicals. Despite them both being uppers, cocaine has a reputation for being more anti-social, and MDMA for being pro-social.

By the way you can edit the title this thread if you like by clicking on 'More' underneath the head post and then edit. That might save any possible defamation of the CEO of Amazon. Grinning

Children
  • The problem with LSD and MDMA to a lesser extent is a bad trip. If you have issues with social interaction LSD is probably the worst drug to take in a social setting. The only time I had fun with them was if I dropped it with a couple of very close friends in a very familiar setting. Even then the next few days afterwards made me feel bad. I've seen "NT's" become totally silent, even borderline catatonic. Psychedelics in general aren't good in a social setting. Besides there are factors like HPPD and the way psychadelics can trigger underlying issues like anxiety, depression and Schizophrenia. People on the spectrum have a more likely predisposition to some mental issues, not all but it's a far bigger risk.

If the MDMA is pure it can be good in a social setting but lots of the pills being sold as E's are cut with things like MDA the dreaded 2cb. I remember in the 90's there were a batch of Snowballs which were basically 2cb. You'd see people who'd taken them in a state of panic. I've taken pure 2cb and it was horrific. It's back in the pills again and I pity anyone who takes it.

I'd say avoid it all. That's just my personal opinion.

Some seem to talk as if they're on coke already.

It never sped up my sloooow speech patterns. It did make me talk more than usual though, which the world probably doesn't need.Wink

• "That might save any possible defamation of the CEO of Amazon." that cracked me up