Copybots, Offlines, etc...

I'm getting really tired of these.  I'm sure you all are.

There was another thread posted a few minutes ago.  The content is very vague and general.  The poster doesn't mention autism or anything else specific, and doesn't have a proper username.  Is it worth spending time on a reply?  Or should I first spend time searching to see if it's actually a copy of an earlier thread?  I really don't feel I have the time to waste for either. 

And now I can't even post this yet because I've been 'temporarily disconnected' - which happens an awful lot, too.  It's all doing my head in.

Until this gets sorted out properly, I'm going to be taking time out.

All the best, folks.

Tom

Parents
  • I know what you mean Tom.

This 'copybot' thing seems to be a little out of hand.  Part of the problem seems to be the 'number' identity of the copybots.  They don't have proper identities.  I know some 'number' identities are genuine, but perhaps it should be a requ frirement to use a 'proper' alias, (if there is such a thing).  I don't  know whether this would drive the copybots away but they would be more memorable perhaps.

As well as 'copybots' there are the strange few word statements made by some posters.  I feel very uneasy about these, they do not make much sense and replies from the same person always seem to be very cryptic and often contradictory.  I am not going to name the person, I am sure we all know who it is.  Yes, it may be someone who doesn't understand English but another possiblity is someone having their joke at our expense. 

We just don't know as there is never much response from the perpetrator, just a few disjointed words which do not make sense to me and in another post the statement appears to be at odds with what was posted before.

Reply Children
No Data