A Temporary Thread - Started July 10 2018, ends July 12 2018... (Edit) ;-|

This Thread is to reiterate something Posted by NAS which might not be noticed by all. (This has happened before, and so I do it again, nerr. And I can only do this because it is not at this moment so fer-lipping HOT!)

NAS Said:

The Community is our discussion forum for autistic people, their families and other wider network. It allows you to meet online and share your thoughts and experiences. It’s free to join and a great way to share support.

Sign-ins will be unavailable for 1-2 hours on the morning of Thursday 12 July, owing to planned maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.

...Thank You for telling us, NAS, I really mean that. (And you spelt "apologise" correctly insted of "apologies" this time!)

Parents
  • ...This Thread again. The day is over, yet I waited another day to Post something about that day. 

I was Signed In, at the literal time of the morning of 12 July. At around 00.20 hours (20 past Twelve)... Error 503 appeared.

I did not check this site again until after 20hours (8PM) the next day... but the reason I write this is that I was apparently still signed in -all day?

Usually there is an automatic sign off after a time (of inactivity)... I was wondering if anyone else noticed? And what happened - Is it still working? 

• Thanks for the replies DC16 and Cassandro. I guess I am the only one to whom this has happened. I cannot "Test" for I am not the only person using the BroadbandRouter I use, and as I keep saying, my devices are old. (FYI - I never ever click upon "Remember Me", and so sign off manually for the sake of... um, reassurance...!)

Do not worry about it, I guess, I guess I shall let this Thread "GO", now...then... Take Care of Yourselves, of course.

• Thanks for the replies DC16 and Cassandro. I guess I am the only one to whom this has happened. I cannot "Test" for I am not the only person using the BroadbandRouter I use, and as I keep saying, my devices are old. (FYI - I never ever click upon "Remember Me", and so sign off manually for the sake of... um, reassurance...!)

Do not worry about it, I guess, I guess I shall let this Thread "GO", now...then... Take Care of Yourselves, of course.

Children
No Data