A Temporary Thread - Started July 10 2018, ends July 12 2018... (Edit) ;-|

This Thread is to reiterate something Posted by NAS which might not be noticed by all. (This has happened before, and so I do it again, nerr. And I can only do this because it is not at this moment so fer-lipping HOT!)

NAS Said:

The Community is our discussion forum for autistic people, their families and other wider network. It allows you to meet online and share your thoughts and experiences. It’s free to join and a great way to share support.

Sign-ins will be unavailable for 1-2 hours on the morning of Thursday 12 July, owing to planned maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.

...Thank You for telling us, NAS, I really mean that. (And you spelt "apologise" correctly insted of "apologies" this time!)

Parents
  • I know, I can do nothing (currently) about myself Posting LATE in the day... This Thread should be over by the 'Morrow. I may edit parts of it now and then. I do not post every little message which NAS Posts, and I only re-posted this one and highlight it again, because it may be hidden to some (see the OP).

...In hindsight, if this happens again, I may just Post what NAS says as the title - that way no-one can miss it...!

But when it is over (tomorrow),... well anyone who wants to next post non-malicious "irrelavence" or "silliness" is welcome to do so!  (--- You regulars know who you are...)   ;-)

• I know, I can do nothing (currently) about myself Posting LATE in the day... This Thread should be over by the 'Morrow. I may edit parts of it now and then. I do not post every little message which NAS Posts, and I only re-posted this one and highlight it again, because it may be hidden to some (see the OP).

...In hindsight, if this happens again, I may just Post what NAS says as the title - that way no-one can miss it...!

But when it is over (tomorrow),... well anyone who wants to next post non-malicious "irrelavence" or "silliness" is welcome to do so!  (--- You regulars know who you are...)   ;-)

Children
No Data