How do people keep cool?

I am sitting melting i just don't know what to do, it's 33c here at the moment, but plenty of people live in hotter climates, how do they do it, my body and face have sweat running down them 24/7 and have had during all of this hot spell. What am I doing wrong? I have seen people on their way to the train in suits looking as cool as ever it makes no sense to me, can't they feel this heat?

Parents
  • That made me smile - not thinking about you being hot, but when I was in Bali I was sweating all the time. I was so hot yet just about everyone else seemed almost as cool as cucumbers and I wondered, how are they doing it and what was I doing wrong? I did figure out there were quite a few things I was doing wrong but the biggest change I made was in my mindset. I simply told myself that I was cool, I could handle the heat, it wasn't a problem. I then started to make the other changes, the things I was doing wrong, but I left all of a sudden before I could implement all of them. DongFeng gave some good strategies, they're all good and reminded me that I've got something I can wear this week when I go out, a nice loose linen dress!

• That made me smile - not thinking about you being hot, but when I was in Bali I was sweating all the time. I was so hot yet just about everyone else seemed almost as cool as cucumbers and I wondered, how are they doing it and what was I doing wrong? I did figure out there were quite a few things I was doing wrong but the biggest change I made was in my mindset. I simply told myself that I was cool, I could handle the heat, it wasn't a problem. I then started to make the other changes, the things I was doing wrong, but I left all of a sudden before I could implement all of them. DongFeng gave some good strategies, they're all good and reminded me that I've got something I can wear this week when I go out, a nice loose linen dress!

Children
No Data