Nothing to do with Autism, only about Takeaway Foods

Sorry to bother you good folks, about this, but I was just wondering. KFC are closing and re-opening a lot of branches lately. I just wondered if anyone else has noticed or can confirm that the real reason for doing this is nothing to do with "delivery problems", but rather the fact that they have to completely empty all of their storage facilities of Non-Halal Meat, before they can put Halal Meat in there...?

(The thing about Halal Meat is that it is not supposed to be with other Meat.)

I live in London, and KFCs which did not sell Halal Meat before, sell it now, I think, but it is Hot and so I cannot check this myself. I only post this now because when summer is over, this business will likely be over as well. What happens to this Thread after my saying this does not really matter, for I am only wondering if anyone else has noticed this. (There should be a little symbol upon a front door/window saying "HMC Certified", or something, which was not there before.)

Parents
  • Don't know, DC!

But as autistic individuals, we have different tastes in foods as everyone else does.  But there is perhaps a link here with autism, in that a lot of autistic people have a restricted diet (me included) and some of us may have more than the recommended intake of Kentucky Fried Chicken (made to Colonel Sanders special recipe!)

I cannot eat chicken (can't stand it) and prefer the good old English traditional takeaway delicacy (part of which was originally from the old English colony of France!) called Fish and Chips.  I have to restrict my intake these days, but the smell of a traditional chip shop when I am hungry is very difficult to resist!  I just wonder if the chips are stunned first before being placed in the hot fat to sizzle away.

• Don't know, DC!

But as autistic individuals, we have different tastes in foods as everyone else does.  But there is perhaps a link here with autism, in that a lot of autistic people have a restricted diet (me included) and some of us may have more than the recommended intake of Kentucky Fried Chicken (made to Colonel Sanders special recipe!)

I cannot eat chicken (can't stand it) and prefer the good old English traditional takeaway delicacy (part of which was originally from the old English colony of France!) called Fish and Chips.  I have to restrict my intake these days, but the smell of a traditional chip shop when I am hungry is very difficult to resist!  I just wonder if the chips are stunned first before being placed in the hot fat to sizzle away.

Children