Why are the forums so often offline?

Why are the forums so often offline?

This is now every day several times a day.

It is horrible when you are writing something and everything is lost because the forum goes offline.

Makes me really anxious as I follow some people and I like to read the updates from them.

Parents
  • We're really aware of this, and have been working with our suppliers on the technical issues affecting the forum. We don't have a full solution yet, but we have put a measure in place that should improve things. There is also discussion in this thread.

I am sorry for the inconvenience and concern that this is causing.

• Greetings anyone, from myself, after many days away, and likely many more to come...!

Perhaps someone can dismiss my own wondering, which is Low-Tech, amidst all of this High-Tech Talk...? (Manual/Hardware, rather than Digital/Software.)

I was wondering if NAS (their servers/machines) are simply offline so much of late for similar reasons I am...? We are stuck in London, and it gets too hot, and at over 80-85°Fahrenheit, we can do very little at all: we want to, but we cannot...?

(There is a slight cool spell just now, and so I can write (my usual waffle)... yet until September, I do not know when I can again --- and cannot even follow all of what is going on here, sorry.)

• Greetings anyone, from myself, after many days away, and likely many more to come...!

Perhaps someone can dismiss my own wondering, which is Low-Tech, amidst all of this High-Tech Talk...? (Manual/Hardware, rather than Digital/Software.)

I was wondering if NAS (their servers/machines) are simply offline so much of late for similar reasons I am...? We are stuck in London, and it gets too hot, and at over 80-85°Fahrenheit, we can do very little at all: we want to, but we cannot...?

(There is a slight cool spell just now, and so I can write (my usual waffle)... yet until September, I do not know when I can again --- and cannot even follow all of what is going on here, sorry.)

Children
No Data