Self Entitlement

I don't understand where the self entitled attitudes of people that post here comes from? Autism isn't a death sentence and it doesn't stop you from being alive start actually living your life instead of acting like the world owes you

Parents
  • It effects are all in different ways, I know some can live a relatively good normal life but for some, it is the opposite.  I guess you could argue i am self-entitled I do feel like it is a curse I struggle with depression and anxiety which means I stay inside as much as possible.  My sister believed it ws a curse on my family, my dad was aspergers and so was my sister and so is my son.  It is different for everyone

• It effects are all in different ways, I know some can live a relatively good normal life but for some, it is the opposite.  I guess you could argue i am self-entitled I do feel like it is a curse I struggle with depression and anxiety which means I stay inside as much as possible.  My sister believed it ws a curse on my family, my dad was aspergers and so was my sister and so is my son.  It is different for everyone

Children
No Data