About Space Exploration

Anyone interested in Space Exploration here?

Anyone passionate about and interested in the big projects?

Anyone interested in a journey through the Universe?

Parents
  • ...Excuse me, but What happened to this Thread?

California did not reply, either... might that have been because replies were about Astronomy, rather than "Space Exploration"...?

Anyone interested in a journey through the Universe?

...We all are (here), but little probes with little power and little distance are not very interesting. I say get rid of "Jet Propulsion" and focus upon AntiGravity, is what I say... But it is too expensive and so that is why it is currently so limited. (..It Gets rid of Oxides and just uses pure Elements like Gold and Lithium.)

...Any more discussion? I would like to know the precise number used (in software) for calculating the phases of the Moon, for example. I cannot build a StoneHenge for myself and so I do not know...!      ;-)

• I am more interested in Space Exploration.

• ...Greetings. Glad I/we could specify, here... Yes, you changed the title, from Astronomy in general, to specifiying "Space Exploration" specifically with specific specification, there...

What I said still stands, for myself:

but little probes with little power and little distance are not very interesting. I say get rid of "Jet Propulsion" and focus upon AntiGravity, is what I say... But it is too expensive and so that is why it is currently so limited. (..It Gets rid of Oxides and just uses pure Elements like Gold and Lithium.)

...That bit, there. But I guess that is not what is to be discussed here. I also said that I had long thought myself of starting an Astronomy Thread - to discuss Moon Phases, Sun Position, Constellations...and so forth.

The only reason I do not start it now is because... Summer is here and when it is really hot then I am OFF this Forum!

Good Luck with this Thread, anyone...!

• ...Greetings. Glad I/we could specify, here... Yes, you changed the title, from Astronomy in general, to specifiying "Space Exploration" specifically with specific specification, there...

What I said still stands, for myself:

but little probes with little power and little distance are not very interesting. I say get rid of "Jet Propulsion" and focus upon AntiGravity, is what I say... But it is too expensive and so that is why it is currently so limited. (..It Gets rid of Oxides and just uses pure Elements like Gold and Lithium.)

...That bit, there. But I guess that is not what is to be discussed here. I also said that I had long thought myself of starting an Astronomy Thread - to discuss Moon Phases, Sun Position, Constellations...and so forth.

The only reason I do not start it now is because... Summer is here and when it is really hot then I am OFF this Forum!

Good Luck with this Thread, anyone...!

Children
No Data