Has Google just announced for tool for Autistic's phone?

You better watch the video, I am amazed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44045424

Parents
  • To me, this is perfection. I take days to build myself up to every call and still often can't go through with them .

Yesterday, as a UK resident with access to the NHS, I resorted to private healthcare for the first time and paid for the privilege just because the phone system to book a GP appointment has become so inaccessible for me.

Now, if only it can find a way past security questions for calls to companies I have accounts with. At the moment, my husband makes these for me but they still have to ask me questions to confirm my identity.

• To me, this is perfection. I take days to build myself up to every call and still often can't go through with them .

Yesterday, as a UK resident with access to the NHS, I resorted to private healthcare for the first time and paid for the privilege just because the phone system to book a GP appointment has become so inaccessible for me.

Now, if only it can find a way past security questions for calls to companies I have accounts with. At the moment, my husband makes these for me but they still have to ask me questions to confirm my identity.

Children
No Data