Has Google just announced for tool for Autistic's phone?

You better watch the video, I am amazed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-44045424

Parents
  • To me, this is perfection. I take days to build myself up to every call and still often can't go through with them .

Yesterday, as a UK resident with access to the NHS, I resorted to private healthcare for the first time and paid for the privilege just because the phone system to book a GP appointment has become so inaccessible for me.

Now, if only it can find a way past security questions for calls to companies I have accounts with. At the moment, my husband makes these for me but they still have to ask me questions to confirm my identity.

• To me, this is perfection. I take days to build myself up to every call and still often can't go through with them .

Yesterday, as a UK resident with access to the NHS, I resorted to private healthcare for the first time and paid for the privilege just because the phone system to book a GP appointment has become so inaccessible for me.

Now, if only it can find a way past security questions for calls to companies I have accounts with. At the moment, my husband makes these for me but they still have to ask me questions to confirm my identity.

Children
  • Oh yeah! I hadn't thought of these security questions on phone calls! How would that assistant handle those? More precisely, I have to phone somewhere occasionally and say "My voice is my password", I wonder how that works with that assistant? 

• You can now book appointments for most NHS GPs via the internet so you may be able to do this at your practice. You simply need to fill in a form and return it to your GPs surgery to obtain your username and password. Someone else can pick up the form for you if you feel unable to and you have this support.