Welcome Pack

After my diagnosis at 57 a few weeks ago, I thought I would join.

So, today, my welcome pack arrives, all emblazoned with NAS pictures and logo, and the word "Welcome".

Gee, thanks, NAS for outing me to the postman (who I have a good relationship with).  Shouldn't that have been my decision?

Parents
  • As I have posted in another thread the NAS arguably exists more for family or friends of people on the spectrum than for people on the spectrum itself so the pack could just mean to the postman that you had a family member or friend on the spectrum.

I am not saying this helps but it may explain NAS's lack of thought.

• I'm a bit surprised if the NAS is more for family or friends but I take your point.  But still, it just makes it an issue, when it's unnecessary.

NAS, keep the contents inside, instead of using the envelope to proselytise.

• Just to clarify I am not saying that the NAS should exist more for family or friends of people on the spectrum than for people on the spectrum itself but I suspect that is the root / history of the society and it is how it appears to act some of the time.

• Just to clarify I am not saying that the NAS should exist more for family or friends of people on the spectrum than for people on the spectrum itself but I suspect that is the root / history of the society and it is how it appears to act some of the time.

Children
No Data