~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • My final photos for tonight.

My reasons for posting 6 versions of the same image is that as autistics we experience the world around us in different ways. So I have processed the same image differently to give a variety of atmospheres.

• To Mr MathPhotographer...  ;-)

Please Post some more Pictures here. I was going to "mention" your good self, yet cannot do so despite following the given instructions... thus I Reply instead and this should be as a "notification", perhaps... 

Thank You Kindly.

• I am online and still around.  Just!

Depressed as hell trying to deal with multiple problems.  To cut a long story short.  I get sent from one expert debt advisor to another.  And the only concrete help I've received is a food voucher to a food bank. Here's a photo from my kitchen showing what they gave me.

• A picture is worth a thousand words and this shows the reality of something that a lot of people don't want to think of. As someone who donates to foodbanks regularly, this is the stark reality. Thank you for posting and hope things improve for you soon.

I like your stained glass pictures, I take a lot of pictures in churches, stained glass, misericirds, monuments, brasses etc, mostly mediaeval but also other eras if I find it interesting. Churches are some of the finest museums there are whatever one's religion is.

• ...the "ammendment" (edit) was to add: "if you feel like it"...

The Internet can be a confusing place. 

I appreciate your response, yet, please sign off if you feel like it, and do take your own time. Good Fortune to yourself from myself, at least, and for what it is worth.

I truly meant that, of course.

• ...Things went funny here, while I posted and ammended that. I may have voted myself up or down. Apologies to anyone for any confusion that way.

• Thank You for your response, very very much. The problem with this Internetting business, is that is not face-to-face, one cannot see if it is a "bad time" or not for anyone... (yet another new Thread idea (...) ).

I appreciate your response, yet, please sign off if you feel like it, and do take your own time. Good Fortune to yourself from myself, at least, and for what it is worth.

• Thank You for your response, very very much. The problem with this Internetting business, is that is not face-to-face, one cannot see if it is a "bad time" or not for anyone... (yet another new Thread idea (...) ).

Children