~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents
  • My final photos for tonight.

My reasons for posting 6 versions of the same image is that as autistics we experience the world around us in different ways. So I have processed the same image differently to give a variety of atmospheres.

• My final photos for tonight.

My reasons for posting 6 versions of the same image is that as autistics we experience the world around us in different ways. So I have processed the same image differently to give a variety of atmospheres.

Children
  • To Mr MathPhotographer...  ;-)

Please Post some more Pictures here. I was going to "mention" your good self, yet cannot do so despite following the given instructions... thus I Reply instead and this should be as a "notification", perhaps... 

Thank You Kindly.

• Greetings, Sir (Robert123) - I have Posted reasons above, for my not replying earlier... And This is a reply I wrote yesterday, for Yourself and partly to Endymion:

6 Pictures:
    1 and 6 - Normal (Just darker).
    2 - Like during winter, with Fog/Mist (White).
    3 - ...When I see things this way, I am relieved that I have 'Finally cleaned my Spectacles properly'...(!)
    4 - Very high Contrast setting? Makes it look like a very strong Sunshine in late afternoon.
    5 - Limited Colour pallette (256 or less). Like Digital Art or Computer Generated. TV backgrounds were like this in the Noughties.

:-)

• That looks so peaceful, wish I could go there now. There's something deeply calming about trees.