~ Photography And Pictures ... (And Pictures Disappearing in this Forum?)

Glad Tidings to All. I have two good reasons to begin this Thread:

One is to discuss Photography in general. I myself am told that I am "good at it", yet I would not claim to be "Professional" at it.

I start this Thread a lot for the sake of Posting Pictures and discussing such things, if that is alright...?

My Second reason for beginning this Thread is... Pictures tend to "disappear" after a while upon this Forum...! And so this is attempt at a Thread specifically addressing Pictures Posted Here.

I shall start with at least one... of 'Interesting Cloud Formations Over Where I am' (In London): 

Parents Reply Children
  • Thank You Trainspotter! For now, I reciprocate thusly:

This Thread was begun to highlight and check and monitor Picture Error Posting... by myself anyway... and I was then, um, humbled, by WEBPM also Posting here (!). 

To your good self... Thanks for the Picture, and I may Post pictures yet am neither Professional nor a Trainspotter (I cannot afford Travel much). Finally, I can try to Post my own "Train" pictures so far, however...

...I was sitting in the station, facing away, and then heard a lot of fuss, and then saw a lot of persons suddenly moving to take pictures of this Train. That is why I did not get the front of it. Yet this is a most Famous Train - Pullman - upon its regular run towards Victoria Station. Maybe one day I may photograph the front of it... yet I do not know which day. And I am not all that focussed about trains, yet have seen others do so, and all of that is quite alright by myself. Fair Play to Yourself and Thanks again.