Drawing

Hi, everyone

Does anyone like drawing or art on here? As I feel I don't have anyone to talk about it with.

Parents
  • Yes, I am an illustrator and a find printmaker, which does involve a lot of drawing. I used to belong to a print cooperative, but I find it very difficult to go into the studio now because I find it hard to deal with other people's disorganisation, leaving sharp things and blobs of ink all over the place etc. I'm lucky to have a small studio with a press at home, and I do miss going and seeing/talking to other people about work, but equally quite glad not to have to interact with some very insensitive people.

• Yes, I am an illustrator and a find printmaker, which does involve a lot of drawing. I used to belong to a print cooperative, but I find it very difficult to go into the studio now because I find it hard to deal with other people's disorganisation, leaving sharp things and blobs of ink all over the place etc. I'm lucky to have a small studio with a press at home, and I do miss going and seeing/talking to other people about work, but equally quite glad not to have to interact with some very insensitive people.

Children
No Data