Asperges and Dating

What are your experiences with dating and do you find it difficult to maintain a relationship? I find communication hard sometimes and can come across cold.

Parents
  • My son Johnny who is 22 now was diagnosed with Asperger when he was six , I obviously have worried and fretted over him ,it has been difficult a long road ,now he is working as a carer which suits him as he is such a good talker and has turned into such a sociable young man ,whilst realationships have been difficult he met someone and they are getting engaged April 5th after long courtship ,there is someone out there for everyone ,so don’t give up ,Johnny was diagnosed as being very high on Asperger scale ,but he is living normal life saving for house just loving life , hope a happy ending story makes you smile 

• My son Johnny who is 22 now was diagnosed with Asperger when he was six , I obviously have worried and fretted over him ,it has been difficult a long road ,now he is working as a carer which suits him as he is such a good talker and has turned into such a sociable young man ,whilst realationships have been difficult he met someone and they are getting engaged April 5th after long courtship ,there is someone out there for everyone ,so don’t give up ,Johnny was diagnosed as being very high on Asperger scale ,but he is living normal life saving for house just loving life , hope a happy ending story makes you smile 

Children
  • NAS61767 said “ hope a happy ending story makes you smile”.

Yes indeed it does Slight smile.

And it’s only just beginning and a happy new chapter is about to start for them both. 

Thank you and congratulations to the happy couple long may they share happiness and love and lots of acceptance and true understanding. 

And don’t forget those around him including you that stood by him, And  no matter what always had faith he would become a lovely man.

It can be a real struggle understanding how someone’s world is when it varies from the expected so called “ normal”.

Take care and be proud when you see him and his partner stand together and become as one.

X()x

• That’s a lovely story. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to all of you on the engagement. And thank you for the hope and inspiration, your sons experience brings Pray tone3