Asperges and Dating

What are your experiences with dating and do you find it difficult to maintain a relationship? I find communication hard sometimes and can come across cold.

Parents
  • A lately I've wondered whether I should just pursue a friends with benefits style relationship.  I have certain needs and no interest (or emotional possibility) of pursuing a standard relationship.  If two people met up and dealt with the carnal side of things and agreed to keep things as close friends but never moved towards something more, is that really socially repugnant.  For me no, for my family, well thats a whole different problem.  But still I ponder it.  My mother continues to hope I will find someone and marry, have kids, etc.

If you want a laugh, try pof or cupid.  I've met a few on both.  As soon as they realise im different, well it makes for amusing dates.

• A lately I've wondered whether I should just pursue a friends with benefits style relationship.  I have certain needs and no interest (or emotional possibility) of pursuing a standard relationship.  If two people met up and dealt with the carnal side of things and agreed to keep things as close friends but never moved towards something more, is that really socially repugnant.  For me no, for my family, well thats a whole different problem.  But still I ponder it.  My mother continues to hope I will find someone and marry, have kids, etc.

If you want a laugh, try pof or cupid.  I've met a few on both.  As soon as they realise im different, well it makes for amusing dates.

Children
No Data