Asperges and Dating

What are your experiences with dating and do you find it difficult to maintain a relationship? I find communication hard sometimes and can come across cold.

Parents
  • I have a question. We have been around for 200.000 years. Now if you all take yourself back to tribal humanity. So you are 3 or 4 per 100 in a tribe of 250 people(250 because that's the number of people NT women keep track off. So in a tribe of 259 8 to 10 AT the rest NT. How would this work? In this place for example. No houses. No forced to always try and share the same place. Because as a tribe there is no chance of separation  Have a think about it. What do you think it would be like for you. Would this type os existence show that. All things could be good got you. But the last 5000 years of progress (NT based) have created a society that now makes it much harder for you  

• I have a question. We have been around for 200.000 years. Now if you all take yourself back to tribal humanity. So you are 3 or 4 per 100 in a tribe of 250 people(250 because that's the number of people NT women keep track off. So in a tribe of 259 8 to 10 AT the rest NT. How would this work? In this place for example. No houses. No forced to always try and share the same place. Because as a tribe there is no chance of separation  Have a think about it. What do you think it would be like for you. Would this type os existence show that. All things could be good got you. But the last 5000 years of progress (NT based) have created a society that now makes it much harder for you  

Children
No Data