072 101 108 108 111 032 087 111 114 108 100... with Optional 032 or 046.

There seems to be no other Thread (upon NAS) discussing this as a Topic, or Hobby, or its fancies... despite everyone who can read this actually doing it or using it. 

Parents
  • 31-12-2017...3.

Still thanking VERY much, all who Post upon this Thread. Those not understanding (yet using what they do not understand anyway (072 101 101 072 101 101)) are also very much appreciated... this is from my Aspergers Point-Of-View... I am learning much about society without having to be accosted by it...

This -last?- is to say that all of this is as if reading a "live" copy of something like Linux Format to myself. And to say to DongFeng5, that you have a lot more patience than I could ever have. And... as I am typing this, it shows that LoneWarrior is typing a reply, and I give as much goodwill to LoneWarrior as to all... yet, as I see that, I get nervous and forget what else I was about to type here!!!!!! And that is one of my very greatest troubles!

• we do not judge here, we get judged out there in the so called real world,,,,you are welcome here,,,I have told my story,my worries, dyslexia, my emotions,my worries, but no one has seen fit to judge me about any,,,I only get help if I need it,,,and yes st times I have needed it,out there I was just told to stop fretting and be normal! Here I am accepted for me,,,,,

• I feel a story is needed!

On a car related forum I joined I had many friends, I attended a gathering where all were welcome, I talked to many of them,,,I saw one man sat on the back of his estate car under the tailgate,he was alone and it was raining, I asked if I could shelter for a while,,,he said yes but remained quite,,,,I asked him his name and he was someone I had talked to and considered a good friend, I asked why he was sat alone? He then said” well they all know as I said online that I am gay”. I could not believe he had concerns, I gave him a hug and when the rain eased off we walked together and I introduced him to people he knew but only online, he was happy thstvall accepted him,no judgement, a very nice man,,,I did not see his sexuality as an issue, his inner kindness shone through.

I never judge by gender,race,religeouse belif,disability,looks.

I am aspie and see reality and honesty in people,,,you are just one such person.()x

edited to correct many spelling mistakes,,,,

•   wrote:

Hey....its a valid subject.... 

MATHEMSTICS is the dark art of mathematics whilst being covered in the natural resin from the pistacia lentiscus tree* (*mastic)

Classic, smiley grin factor ten, and thanks cause I was not sure if was the grey area of maths involving 'em counting sticks, or else using sticky notes ~ the 'mastic' factor just makes so much more sense. ;-)

•   wrote:

Hey....its a valid subject.... 

MATHEMSTICS is the dark art of mathematics whilst being covered in the natural resin from the pistacia lentiscus tree* (*mastic)

Classic, smiley grin factor ten, and thanks cause I was not sure if was the grey area of maths involving 'em counting sticks, or else using sticky notes ~ the 'mastic' factor just makes so much more sense. ;-)

Children
No Data