I have an idea

Hi all,

I have come up with an idea for a project and was wondering if anyone could help/give feedback.

What do people think of autism friendly places/activities?

The idea is an app specifically for the UK that has all the different places/activities that are autism friendly on a map. It would include a suggestions post where people could add a place they thought was appropriate. 

Any comments would be great

Thanks

Parents
  • This is a great idea and we should all be provided with options.  In fact my biggest gripe at the moment is not being able to go for a relaxing coffee with my partner.  The coffee shops now insist on ramping the 'background' music up, clattering every bit of crockery around in site and as a result everyone attending feels the need to shout over the noise when having a conversation.  Long gone are the days of going to a quiet coffee shop and settling into a book over a cup of coffee.

• This is a great idea and we should all be provided with options.  In fact my biggest gripe at the moment is not being able to go for a relaxing coffee with my partner.  The coffee shops now insist on ramping the 'background' music up, clattering every bit of crockery around in site and as a result everyone attending feels the need to shout over the noise when having a conversation.  Long gone are the days of going to a quiet coffee shop and settling into a book over a cup of coffee.

Children