Never thought I had a problem with labels and tags

However these new tshirts my stepdaughter bought me have a tag inside which is really irritating. I've cut out as much of the label as possible but there's this very small bit left which I can really notice. It's really scratchy.

Parents
  • Never thought I would have an issue with labels either....then I was given the one called autistic.... it’s a scratchy bugger! X 

• Even tried to cut it out....metaphorically, not literary 

• As I said in my earlier reply” I don’t intend getting stitched or glued on my person”.

probably just leave it in a dark drawer, metaphorically of coarse.

The label is for NT acceptance, a label should not be necessary if we were just accepted. Try parking in an allocated disabled space without a badge or easily seen disability?

They need to pigeon hole everything.

• Error in the bagging area! ...and LW that is quite a rude protest! And I thought that ASDs were bad at social interaction! .....I’ll cut that bit off the label! 

• In reallity never, but I imagine it to help convey my emotions when presented with ignorance,message sent loud and clear!

A QR code? It would probably come up as” error item not  known”.

I like a good old fashioned bar code. Mine would be leaning to one side ha ha.

• In reallity never, but I imagine it to help convey my emotions when presented with ignorance,message sent loud and clear!

A QR code? It would probably come up as” error item not  known”.

I like a good old fashioned bar code. Mine would be leaning to one side ha ha.

Children