‘God loves us’ so says the bus

I seen something on the bus today that resonated with me. It said god loves you very much. I would like to think there is some kinda god out there what do you wonderful people think? I like the idea of a god that loves us all. It sounds nice. Even if it’s all baloney I’d rather believe in it for my mental healths sake more than anything. Trajectory is up from here. We’ve gotta make the most of human life here on earth. I hope y’all have a happy night and or day wherever you are. I’m just chilling right now. Thought I would kick back before I hit the hay for a couple hours. Live on my own so get bored at times. Would like a girlfriend one day but I oughta just enjoy my single time in life before I get hooked up with a girl and everything like that. It’s cold where I am. Can’t afford heating. Luckily I have this blanket here to keep me warm. What are you peeps up to? 

Parents
  • If you want to believe and it brings you comfort and you don't feel the urge to force your faith on others, feel free.

There are so many worlds in so many galaxies scattered amongst the great unknown, we can't be the only sentient creature out there, did a great being create those as well.

In short, if you can prove that there's a great an intangible thing as an omnipotent all powerful god, I'd give it a go.

• If you want to believe and it brings you comfort and you don't feel the urge to force your faith on others, feel free.

There are so many worlds in so many galaxies scattered amongst the great unknown, we can't be the only sentient creature out there, did a great being create those as well.

In short, if you can prove that there's a great an intangible thing as an omnipotent all powerful god, I'd give it a go.

Children
  • This ... this exactly 

I believe but I only discus my beliefs either as part of a discussion like this ot with other who believe 

But also atheists shouldn't push their non belief as that's just as bad 

I kind of half wonder though weather time is a loop and do we restart our lives after dying and live it with the same free choice and does our life cycle only begin because our mothers and fathers met because in one cycle they made a different choice?