Parent burnout - what can i do

Hello, I am recently diagnosed autistic ADHD mummy to two Autistic ADHD (one PDA) girls. I am in complete burnout with extreme fatigue ( cant leave the house, struggle to look after children even with help). Im not sure if my fatigue and breathing issues are due to long covid or just neurodivergent burnout, but I cant function any more. Ive just had a few days at home on my own, verything felt a little better except the fatigue, and now everyone is home i have crumbled. I cant cope with any noise, mess, demands. It triggers me into shutdown. What do you do in this situation? I have a bit of family help here and there butI cant see how i will ever recover enough to live life and be able to parent my girls again, and meets all their needs. Help!

• I'm sorry to hear this. 

I don't know your situation, so not too sure how you are financially or if you have family who might be able to help.

It's so important to take time for yourself, but also do something creative, even if it's a tiny garden. 

It's also important to have the ability to make your home sensory friendly. A few halogen lamps for the night (they consume so little energy and I find they also receive pressure.) I also have 100% marino / silk base layers I like to wear. These can regulate body temperature. Small things which bring joy are important. We don't need much, but something just right. 

However, Covid has been stealing the wind out of several friends long-term. The recovery seems daunting. But fatigue can be a sign of other things as well. It could be good to get bloods taken if you haven't in a few years. Many of us have difficulty with absorbing nutrients properly.