Covid Lockdown

Hi,

I was wondering what people's experiences were during lockdown and whether this affected autistic individuals more so the neurotypical peers?

Thanks Slight smile

Parents
  • To be honest, I quite enjoyed it. We literally just purchased a property to rent, it spent 2 months there with my tools renovating it. Getting materials from any shops I could, the restricted choice and hours made it a bit of a treasure hunt. We also had a lot of family time and we saved money. It did mess up Christmas though as we couldn't host our parents which was sad. So there were definitely pros and cons to it. We were lucky to be together and have nice walks everyday etc. I felt bad for people with young children in flats etc or who didn't want to be at home

• To be honest, I quite enjoyed it. We literally just purchased a property to rent, it spent 2 months there with my tools renovating it. Getting materials from any shops I could, the restricted choice and hours made it a bit of a treasure hunt. We also had a lot of family time and we saved money. It did mess up Christmas though as we couldn't host our parents which was sad. So there were definitely pros and cons to it. We were lucky to be together and have nice walks everyday etc. I felt bad for people with young children in flats etc or who didn't want to be at home

Children
No Data