Ear Defenders

I have tried the discreet little ear bud ear defenders, but felt uncomfortable. I have also tried music headphones and chunky ear defenders. I am trying to decide what my best option is. I saw the headband ones and I am in two minds as some look aimed at females and others may just make me look like Rambo. Sometimes I don't mind drawing attention to me being Autistic and other times I feel scared to. But, I do like chunky headphones also maybe a male not rambo looking headband would be discreet. I am very undecided and would love both thoughts and ideas of good places to get ear defenders.   

Parents
  • I understand not wanting people to know. You have to decide one day whether it matters or not. These days big wonderful NC over ear headphones are quiet common. I wear big Bose headphones. They are around my nexk where ever I go. I love them can play binaural beats and music or audio books as well, or just bask in blissful silence.

• I understand not wanting people to know. You have to decide one day whether it matters or not. These days big wonderful NC over ear headphones are quiet common. I wear big Bose headphones. They are around my nexk where ever I go. I love them can play binaural beats and music or audio books as well, or just bask in blissful silence.

Children
No Data