Old man who thinks he might be autistic

I had a good day, although feeling a bit more chilled after eating late in the day. Felt need for brain food - protein.

Had all day in my head processing, I like to think it was constructive for a change. I bought a trumpet the other day and blew my first few notes while other occupant was out, felt elated actually. Sweat smileve strummed over the years and drummed in 20s 30s. Love singing as it's my best instrument. But excited to spontaneously decide on a wind instrument and immediate feed back from blowing some clean accurate notes

Sweat smileu - but wow is It loud Sweat smile

I joined this just now and first thing I saw was some kind of dynamics in discussions that were a bit heated. I suppose I'm just here because I'm dipping a toe in community (?) Never have I been a huge one for joining groups - although I've been in music groups performing..  that was good for facing fears but I found it difficult to talk to audience after performing.. my band mates would be straight in there to receive compliments but I would feel like i needed to get drunk or retreat afterwards. So yeah I think a life time of coping with 'something' using alcohol. I'm currently off of booze a month and also SSRi and I've felt more uncomfortable but physically starting to feel better. So I'm ready to try and deal with unmedicated me again.. and looking for clues.

Parents
  • . I'm currently off of booze a month

I read that as meth (lol)...oh that's good, booze is good for no one !

Yeah, singing is cool. But can you do a snake dance like Axl rose. Although Slash was drunk and most of guns and roses were off their gourd, Axl was surprisingly sober most of the time i hear, oh i'm infodumping.nevermind

• . I'm currently off of booze a month

I read that as meth (lol)...oh that's good, booze is good for no one !

Yeah, singing is cool. But can you do a snake dance like Axl rose. Although Slash was drunk and most of guns and roses were off their gourd, Axl was surprisingly sober most of the time i hear, oh i'm infodumping.nevermind

Children
No Data