Brain in Hand - any experience of it here?

Do any people here have experience of Brain in Hand?

My wife is suggesting it to me (she's ever on the lookout for help for me)

I would love to know of any experiences of it.

Thanks, Mark

Parents
  • I must admit I'd never heard of this, in fact the first thing that phrase conjured in my head was the Ood from Doctor Who. (I guess we are in some ways all the ood now, I'm sure our phones will be grafted on before too long!) 

More seriously, thanks for flagging the term as I've now - via Googling - learned something. 

And hopefully someone more informed/helpful to you will be along in a while... and in the meantime my  post can serve as a little 'bump' for your thread, so if nothing else I've done that... :-)

• I must admit I'd never heard of this, in fact the first thing that phrase conjured in my head was the Ood from Doctor Who. (I guess we are in some ways all the ood now, I'm sure our phones will be grafted on before too long!) 

More seriously, thanks for flagging the term as I've now - via Googling - learned something. 

And hopefully someone more informed/helpful to you will be along in a while... and in the meantime my  post can serve as a little 'bump' for your thread, so if nothing else I've done that... :-)

Children