Brain in Hand - any experience of it here?

Do any people here have experience of Brain in Hand?

My wife is suggesting it to me (she's ever on the lookout for help for me)

I would love to know of any experiences of it.

Thanks, Mark

Parents
  • Hello. I'm new here but thought I would chip in as this is something I'm interested in doing for myself as I suffer badly with anxiety. 

I've done a bit of research on Brain in Hand, it's a new treatment for anxiety and depression that has been shown to be effective in clinical trials. The treatment involves using a device that delivers electrical impulses to the brain. The impulses are thought to help regulate the activity of the brain's neural circuits, which can lead to a reduction in symptoms. There is some evidence to suggest that Brain in Hand may be effective in treating anxiety and depression.

A study published in the journal JAMA Psychiatry found that Brain in Hand was more effective than a placebo in reducing symptoms of anxiety and depression in people with generalized anxiety disorder. Another study, published in the journal The Lancet, found that Brain in Hand was effective in reducing symptoms of depression in people with treatment-resistant depression.

However, it's important to note that Brain in Hand is still a new treatment, and more research is needed to confirm its effectiveness. Additionally, Brain in Hand is not without its risks. The most common side effects of Brain in Hand include headache, nausea, and skin irritation. The potential side effects put me off.

If you are considering Brain in Hand, it's important to talk to your doctor first to discuss the risks and benefits of the treatment.

• Thanks for the information.

I don't think we are talking about the same thing? This more of an (expensive) app with real coaching and stuff.

https://www.braininhand.co.uk/about/

• Oh, sorry, slight miscommunication there. I saw Brain in Hand and completely misunderstood and jumped the gun. I should have clarified first. What a twit! I hope some other members can help you with this.

I just checked it out, yours does sound good and more appropriate help than attacking the brain with electric currents!
    If you try it I hope it helps you gain that better quality of life. 

• That's OK - you're not a twit!

Reply Children
No Data