Anxious State

For several days I have been experiencing increased anxiety and am wondering whether it is permanent or temporary. I hope I have written enough to catalyze a discussion on the aforementioned topic. If I have not, I am sorry, but I struggle to convert my thoughts to words accurately.

Parents
  • Hi,

I'm sorry your struggling with anxiety. Don't worry about not being able too word your thoughts give yourself time to process it all first.

Take it slow and give yourself time otherwise it's loads all at once. 

I suffer severe anxiety and I'm always on edge because of it. I started doing mindfulness and that's been helping. It's not a magic cure like but it's helping a bit.

I'm sorry I can't get rid for you but I can relate to how you feel and it sucks. At least we know we're not in it alone. 

Anxiety is challenging but you can beat it.

Hang in there.

• Hi Glitters, Thank you for sharing this with me. My anxiety is so overwhelming that I am struggling to see a day when I will be free of it. I have so much in my life for which I am so grateful really grateful, but cannot continue like this.

• Hi Glitters, Thank you for sharing this with me. My anxiety is so overwhelming that I am struggling to see a day when I will be free of it. I have so much in my life for which I am so grateful really grateful, but cannot continue like this.

Children
No Data