Anxious State

For several days I have been experiencing increased anxiety and am wondering whether it is permanent or temporary. I hope I have written enough to catalyze a discussion on the aforementioned topic. If I have not, I am sorry, but I struggle to convert my thoughts to words accurately.

Parents
  • It would be impossible for anyone to give you certainties but, in my experience, anxiety comes and goes in waves or it simply becomes a low hum in the background for most of the time. Hopefully this will be your experience, too. 

• It would be impossible for anyone to give you certainties but, in my experience, anxiety comes and goes in waves or it simply becomes a low hum in the background for most of the time. Hopefully this will be your experience, too. 

Children
  • Thank you Captain Grover. I hope it will be too! I am eager for a rest from this overwhelming anxiety. I love life and want to live it, but anxiety is holding me back. I understand my anxiety is my inner child screaming for a place that  is safe and for someone to hold his hand and tell him everything will be okay.