New evening. Old sensations.

Hello, I am really struggling this evening to cope with the overwhelming sensations flowing through my body. I cannot talk to anyone about it as they do not understand. Does anyone else struggle in a similar way? If so, what works for you?

Parents
  • I am really struggling this evening to cope with the overwhelming sensations flowing through my body.

Who would you describe these sensations? Are they physical or mental? Localised of mobile? Random, regular or constant?

It it is pain, I find a form of meditation to dissociate from the physical body helps to stop it clouding my mind and can sometimes compartmentalise it to stop it getting in the way of what I'm doing.

• I am really struggling this evening to cope with the overwhelming sensations flowing through my body.

Who would you describe these sensations? Are they physical or mental? Localised of mobile? Random, regular or constant?

It it is pain, I find a form of meditation to dissociate from the physical body helps to stop it clouding my mind and can sometimes compartmentalise it to stop it getting in the way of what I'm doing.

Children