A Day From Hell

I have had a stinker one of my lovely neighbours used offensive language about my Sisters OCD and behaved in an insane way with some sand she was putting on some slabs.

She then approached my Sister later and asked why i wear a lanyard and accused me of shaking it at her which I have not.

She appeared to be mocking me about my stimming as well as she commented I shake my hands sometimes.Under extreme stress I shake my hands bit my fingers and talk to myself.it is my way of coping.

These neighbours have caused me so much trouble I have something called a CPW think ASBO from the council as they claim I harass them.The history is I am light sensitive and they were deliberately over ruling outside lights .Also they have piled materials against our shared wall which aggravates my OCD as well as my Autism and have blocked our drive and loads more.

I am in hell and need to know if anyone else gets this level of hostility from so called normal people 

Parents
  • Sometimes people feel they have to live up to the hype and exaggeration that comes from soap operas and staged 'reality TV'. They forget there are no cameras, and that they should be compromising with shared areas and trying to get on reasonably well with their neighbours.

I also support everything Kate Kestrel has said, that's very much been my experience too. It can be quite empowering when we choose not to be a victim. But I'm quite optimistic generally...

• Sometimes people feel they have to live up to the hype and exaggeration that comes from soap operas and staged 'reality TV'. They forget there are no cameras, and that they should be compromising with shared areas and trying to get on reasonably well with their neighbours.

I also support everything Kate Kestrel has said, that's very much been my experience too. It can be quite empowering when we choose not to be a victim. But I'm quite optimistic generally...

Children
No Data