A Day From Hell

I have had a stinker one of my lovely neighbours used offensive language about my Sisters OCD and behaved in an insane way with some sand she was putting on some slabs.

She then approached my Sister later and asked why i wear a lanyard and accused me of shaking it at her which I have not.

She appeared to be mocking me about my stimming as well as she commented I shake my hands sometimes.Under extreme stress I shake my hands bit my fingers and talk to myself.it is my way of coping.

These neighbours have caused me so much trouble I have something called a CPW think ASBO from the council as they claim I harass them.The history is I am light sensitive and they were deliberately over ruling outside lights .Also they have piled materials against our shared wall which aggravates my OCD as well as my Autism and have blocked our drive and loads more.

I am in hell and need to know if anyone else gets this level of hostility from so called normal people 

Parents
  • they are looking for a reaction and live for those. Ignore them - pointedly - and they will try harder to be an irritant. Pointedly document everything as it's happening if you can use your phone for such things and write it all down when it's fresh in your mind. keep documenting and when show no reaction, just calmness as if they were invisible and they will stop - or they will escalate to where they are so blatant, they commit some actionable offense, then youv'e got your document to back you up. This worked for me once. It's work but I could not move from where I was living so I had to actually take the offender to court to solve the trouble. Also get witnesses! They are the deciding factor. 

These days I simply move when faced with this sort of thing. 

• so true my friend what is sinister is it is a mob in my road and the Police and council have backed them up !

• in that case - run. it's a no win and not a hill you would wish to die on. Pick a loftier cause.

Reply Children
No Data