I have no reason to be alive

I go from day to day and make up stuff to keep me alive.

Parents
  • I understand, I think. Please know that you don’t need a reason to be, you are, you exist and you’re full of so much potential. Your voyage through life may be though stormy seas and tempests, but you can weather it and I assure you that you will surprise yourself and experience happiness & fulfilment. I don’t know your circumstances or the cause of your suffering, but please try to get help in mitigating it.

You speak of people with purpose, I assume you feel you don’t have one? Perhaps not finding your purpose yet would be more accurate? But, finding a purpose is just that, FINDING it. It's unlikely it will find you. Some effort will be required.

Best wishes,

Dragonfly

• I understand, I think. Please know that you don’t need a reason to be, you are, you exist and you’re full of so much potential. Your voyage through life may be though stormy seas and tempests, but you can weather it and I assure you that you will surprise yourself and experience happiness & fulfilment. I don’t know your circumstances or the cause of your suffering, but please try to get help in mitigating it.

You speak of people with purpose, I assume you feel you don’t have one? Perhaps not finding your purpose yet would be more accurate? But, finding a purpose is just that, FINDING it. It's unlikely it will find you. Some effort will be required.

Best wishes,

Dragonfly

Children
  • It's about not having a personal reason to live. 

Making a difference of course would be a motivator, but there aren't many jobs that I could compete for and that pay enough to make me feel financially comfortable. 

And money is very important, especially if you are alone in this world like I am.

People discard of me on a regular basis too.

Nobody loves me either and I might not even be able to build an intimate relationship.