Can anyone identify with this?

1) Poor organising and planning ability

2)Difficulty prioritising steps taken in multi step tasks

3) Ability to focus can go from very good to not at all good

Parents
  • Lists and diary planners can help me with the first 2. I have also found organising apps on my phone is an absolute godsend! Blush 

3, is a big problem for me too! I have ADHD which I think adds to this. Sometimes I can focus on multiple things at once and other times I can hardly focus at all! I find my focusing is better when I'm calm and worse when I feel anxious. 

• Lists and diary planners can help me with the first 2. I have also found organising apps on my phone is an absolute godsend! Blush 

3, is a big problem for me too! I have ADHD which I think adds to this. Sometimes I can focus on multiple things at once and other times I can hardly focus at all! I find my focusing is better when I'm calm and worse when I feel anxious. 

Children
  • I'm thinking of trying an app, I was looking at using Google keep, I believe it can have items in a list linked to reminders which might help.

Big issue I find is that I sometimes just dismiss reminders and procrastinate. I think it's my PDA, I see them as demand even though it's from myself and push them away.