Can anyone identify with this?

1) Poor organising and planning ability

2)Difficulty prioritising steps taken in multi step tasks

3) Ability to focus can go from very good to not at all good

Parents
  • All autistics will have difficulty with these. They fall under 2 categories: Executive Function (sequencing) and Chronology. 

We, along with our ADHD and even Dyslexic friends tend to tap into the Eternal/Momentary time stream. It's how the Right brain perceives time and is useful for hyper-focus. The Left is responsible for chronological events and for executive function.

Ability to focus can be from many things. But when I'm overwhelmed by too many things to do and cannot seem to stay on task and organise in a way I'd like to, it's entirely distracting and an absolute interruption. The only way out is through. For admin tasks I simply keep a log and commit to one small thing a day until I get through it all. 

• All autistics will have difficulty with these. They fall under 2 categories: Executive Function (sequencing) and Chronology. 

We, along with our ADHD and even Dyslexic friends tend to tap into the Eternal/Momentary time stream. It's how the Right brain perceives time and is useful for hyper-focus. The Left is responsible for chronological events and for executive function.

Ability to focus can be from many things. But when I'm overwhelmed by too many things to do and cannot seem to stay on task and organise in a way I'd like to, it's entirely distracting and an absolute interruption. The only way out is through. For admin tasks I simply keep a log and commit to one small thing a day until I get through it all. 

Children
No Data