I need help my sister wants to kick me out of my house

my parents died not long ago i have autism and my sister wants me out so she can have her part of the inheritance but i dont know if she has the right to kick me out so soon i fear the stress may kill me solicitors so expensive

Parents
  • It's a horrible situation to find yourself in and I an only echo others in saying that you need legal advice pronto, CAB might be able to give you a list of solicitors, but if you know of anyone with recomendations I'd use them. I dont' know if she has the right to kick you out, it will depend in a large part on if there's a will and who benefits and if theres no will then no action can be taken yet. Whether the is a will or not the legal process of probate will have to clear, if there is no will then the probate court will decide who gets what etc, it's usually an equal split between the children of the deceased.

• It's a horrible situation to find yourself in and I an only echo others in saying that you need legal advice pronto, CAB might be able to give you a list of solicitors, but if you know of anyone with recomendations I'd use them. I dont' know if she has the right to kick you out, it will depend in a large part on if there's a will and who benefits and if theres no will then no action can be taken yet. Whether the is a will or not the legal process of probate will have to clear, if there is no will then the probate court will decide who gets what etc, it's usually an equal split between the children of the deceased.

Children
No Data