Would anyone like to join my film night, yet?

A little over a year ago, reading of some members social isolation and fear, I had the idea that starting a "zoom" based film night might be a panacea for some.

I had a good selection of generally interesting and in many cases "nice" films in mind, and over last years showings acquired a ful years worth at oen a week.

Essentailly apart from ONE MEMBER Mariusz, who sadly has not posted for a cosniderable time, the only participants have been a few friends from time to time, but I still do it anyway.

We're currenlty working through the Peter Sellers pink panther films but in a week or two will return to last years "best of" films.

A partial list follows: 

Tomorrow I shall be scalding myself with tea, a 1980s classic iron curtain time travel comedy.

CAVEMAN a prehistoric comedy featurng ringo starr adn barbara Bach. The dinosaurs are the real stars of this film.. 

PAUL, Pegg and Frost's ET comedy classic

Galaxy Quest, a scifi spectacular especally for trekkies.

District 9 an interesting alternative take on how we'd treat teh aliens when they show up...

The invention of lying, Ricky Gervaise defends dishonesty in a "comedy" that cuts a bit close to the bone if you ask me...

Hugo, an awesome film visually speaking.

Anyone who would like to give it a shot in a week or two, we meet on zoom at 6:00 pm on a sunday evening...