Depression trigged by Loneliness

Hi, my name is Sam 19 year old male from the UK, I am currently having problems with treating my depression caused by loneliness more so since starting two New friendships, but the problem is that I struggle when to give them space, in other words over bearing and annoying, i should note I live with my parents, I have a sister but she is older than me and lives with her partner, and I have tried to explain the best I can to my parents that I don't have anyone to hang out with who is my age, and as this is a safe place to talk i am a member of the LGBT Community in other words a gay man. I also tried going for a walk later today to try and clear my head but it didn't work, in honesty i feel on the verge of a mental breakdown Tired face.

Parents
  • hi sam, that sounds awful what you’re going through, I hope everything will be okay. sorry I don’t have any advice I just wanted to say I resonated with what you commented and i too am 19, english and I’m an autistic woman that lives with my mum and brother.

• hi sam, that sounds awful what you’re going through, I hope everything will be okay. sorry I don’t have any advice I just wanted to say I resonated with what you commented and i too am 19, english and I’m an autistic woman that lives with my mum and brother.

Children
No Data