Depression trigged by Loneliness

Hi, my name is Sam 19 year old male from the UK, I am currently having problems with treating my depression caused by loneliness more so since starting two New friendships, but the problem is that I struggle when to give them space, in other words over bearing and annoying, i should note I live with my parents, I have a sister but she is older than me and lives with her partner, and I have tried to explain the best I can to my parents that I don't have anyone to hang out with who is my age, and as this is a safe place to talk i am a member of the LGBT Community in other words a gay man. I also tried going for a walk later today to try and clear my head but it didn't work, in honesty i feel on the verge of a mental breakdown Tired face.

• I empathize. I also have no one to hang out with and a lgbt member.

Why do you say you're overbearing and annoying? Is that something they've said or something you feel? 

Also, about taking walks, so true. It doesn't always work. Sometimes I get more tired and also frustrated that physical activity did nothing to improve my mood. It's just so random, sometimes it feels like there's no rhyme or reason to depression, feels so out of control. Honestly, lately I try to let depressive thoughts pass, I try not to accept/believe them, try not to fight them with logic, just let it die out on its own (hopefully) and distract myself. 

• hi sam, that sounds awful what you’re going through, I hope everything will be okay. sorry I don’t have any advice I just wanted to say I resonated with what you commented and i too am 19, english and I’m an autistic woman that lives with my mum and brother.