Demons targeting me

This morning's WAVE event, in Cookstown, had Tai Chi; which Christians aren't supposed to perform. Since then, crazy s**t happened me all day.

Had a few nervy moments driving, then Hope went spare around my MacBook. After that, my MacBook's charger stopped working properly. And the computer itself overheated.

Demons are meant to target the annointed. However, I need to calm down. Probably drink Chamomile tea before bed.

Parents
  • Now, I found out about TWO malicious rumours; concerning me.

Last Thursday, a man came to my front door; asking if I bought another rental in the village. Then, an hour ago, I got a message from my uncle. After calling him, he thought I gave my Artist friend money; which is a lie. I told my uncle that my friendship with my buddy is above board.

Again, monitoring spirits.

• Now, I found out about TWO malicious rumours; concerning me.

Last Thursday, a man came to my front door; asking if I bought another rental in the village. Then, an hour ago, I got a message from my uncle. After calling him, he thought I gave my Artist friend money; which is a lie. I told my uncle that my friendship with my buddy is above board.

Again, monitoring spirits.

Children
  • Hi Desmond, I'm sorry rumours surfaced. I will never understand how such rumours get airborne and spread so quickly, like a disease....I hope you're ok and not too badly affected by this.

What's important is that you know that they are not true! 

It's hard I know but try not to let what others think bother you. I used to let my worries of what others think rule my life.
    Leaving social media helped me a lot to deal with this. I got a lot of gaslighting from the people around me a few years ago, since moving in to my own place I'm a lot better now, though very isolated. I get intense loneliness but at times it's better than negativity from people.

• Desmond......we (type) also need to be careful of out OWN thoughts and extrapolations too, at times.  I am, personally, MOST scared of myself....and what my mind is capable of.  An innocent comment ot two (from an innocent person, or two) can become an overwhelmingly self-evident conspiracy of hate and subterfuge against me in my own head.....whilst in reality, it is just NT people, shooting the BREEZE!  Although, then again.....hence why I am most scared of myself!  Judging one's own "accuracy" in such matters is a frigging minefield at times!

Sleep peaceful!  The cold light of a new day (after a good night's sleep) will solve many a riddle in my experience.